Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent IT qualifications
- 2+ Years work experience
- Effective problem solving abilities and great attention to detail
- Understanding of Unix/Linux environments
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, debugging and experience in using Test tools
- Experience in QA processes and best practices
- Keen to work collaboratively with people, contributing ideas to solve real business problems
- Can-do attitude and hunger for learning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document and track bugs and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work on Performance testing, Stress testing and Browser Testing
- Generating UAT documents
About Applova Inc.
Applova Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based company specializing in order-ahead app-building technology that empowers retailers, restaurants and enterprises to leverage the mobile and kiosk channels to drive more sales. Our solution caters to any business allowing them to deploy and manage customized applications for their establishments, without having to code.
Selected candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package with other corporate fringe benefits.
Here’s How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé to email@example.com and quote “QA Engineer” in the subject line.