- Translate product vision into business requirements
- Analytical skills to ask the right questions, dissect, organize, translate and document requirements
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Collaboratively work with the development/QA teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product in order to design great features for our customers
- Become and remain knowledgeable on key business processes and systems and how they operate/integrate
- Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven skills in working cross functionally
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; Is capable of working independently without supervision and can be a good team player; sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About Applova Inc.
Applova Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based company specializing in order-ahead storefront app-building technology that empowers mom-and-pop retailers, restaurants and SMBs to leverage the mobile and kiosk channels to drive more sales. Our solution caters to any business allowing them to deploy and manage customized applications for their establishments, with having to code.
Here’s How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Business Analyst” in the subject line.